Over the last couple weeks, we’ve slowly rolled out our new eBook. We sent it, free, to all of our subscribers first. Then we mentioned it briefly in a post and added a square about it on the right sidebar. Now, it is time to announce it with a megaphone! (imagine an echo effect here)
Here are 10 great reasons why you should get your hands on a copy of it:
1) It is short and meant to be read in one sitting. Later, you can impress your friends and family by telling them you read an entire book in one day.
2) While it may be short, it targets a central and core theological issue. It’s short, but it’s deep.
3) You can get it for FREE! Simply sign-up to get the #LiveFully blog posts e-mailed to you and the eBook is yours (plus you’ll get a free sticker too!).
4) If you are one of those weirdos who hates getting things for free, then you can order a copy for the low price $2 in our store.
5) I’ve been a Christian for over 20 years now. This lesson took me about 16 of those years to learn, so you can skip some of those growing pains I endured.
6) Surveys show that people who read this eBook are more likely to get a puppy for Christmas.
7) It clears out all the junk we tend to do as Christians and returns the focus to the one thing that really matters, and that means a simpler and more full life.
8) Now that Y2K is safely behind us, you don’t have to worry about technology crashing. That means this eBook will survive for a long time! It will be the gift that keeps on giving, year after year.
9) Are you burnt out on rule following? Then you need this book. You’re not alone, and there is a much better way to live out your faith.
10) Thanks to revolutionary technology from 1953, you can print this eBook onto actual paper and read it wherever you want.
I hope you read the book and that you enjoy it. After reading it, you should share about it on the book’s webpage. I genuinely want to hear your thoughts, and consider reader feedback super valuable.
You guys are great, and don’t forget to sign-up and get your free copy of the book.